Bee Pollen – The Super Food
- Bee pollen is the primarily source of food in the hives. It is a mixture of flower pollen grains, nectar, honey, bee wax, enzymes & bee secretions.
- Bee pollen is loaded with nutrients, amino acids, vitamins including B-complex & folic acid, lipids, protein & over 200 active substances.
- It is exceptionally nutritious food as it contains nearly all the nutrients required by human beings, hence, also called as the Super food.
- It is used in various natural dietary supplements as well as in skin softening products.
- Works as an Antioxidant: Bee pollen has very high antioxidant properties that keep you healthy by counteracting oxidants such as air pollution & cigarette smoke that can damage the body.
- Rich in Protein: Pollens are rich in proteins (approx. 30% proteins) and about half of its protein is in the form of free amino acids that are ready to be used directly by the body.
- Strengthens Immune System: A strong immune system is necessary for fighting off the diseases & keeping you healthy. Bee pollen has anti-microbial, anti-fungal & anti-viral properties that help kill the bacteria & viruses.
- Boosting liver health: Liver is responsible for filtering toxins out of the body. Researchers found that bee pollen helps keep the liver healthy and even help the healing process after liver damage.
- Works as a dietary supplement: Bee pollen has a potential to work as a supplement that helps your diet and health.
- Energy Enhancer: It is effective in tiredness & fatigue and hence enhances the energy.
- Increases Endurance: Bee pollen helps in gaining muscle mass and also helps in increasing endurance by counteracting with fatigue.
- Relieves Stress: Bee pollen increases the blood flow to the body’s nervous system and helps in relaxing the nerves & relieving stress.
- Speeds up Healing: Bee pollen can be used on the skin to speed up healing, as it boosts blood circulation, kills bacteria & moistens the skin.
- Easing Symptoms of Menopause: Bee pollen and its supplements help in easing the menopause symptoms by lowering its intensity.
- Testosterone Booster: Bee Pollen increases the level of testosterone in the body. It helps you to feel more energetic during work out by boosting testosterone levels naturally.
*The statement has not been evaluated by FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Why to buy Foret Bee Pollen?
- Foret brings you the bee pollen in its natural form comes as small & crunchy golden pellets.
- It is hand-gathered, properly cleaned and naturally dried in the shade.
- Sourced from the bee colonies placed in the pesticide free zone.
- Carefully harvested from the hives without harming the bees and their routine.
- No Additives
- No artificial colour
- No Mechanical processing
- Raw & purest form
How to consume it:
- Bee pollen should be taken about 5 grams (1 tbsp) per day with meal for 45 days.
- The second cycle of the bee pollen dosage should be repeated after a gap of two months.
- Brand Name: Foret One Vision-The Healthy World
- Product Name: Bee Pollen – The Super Food
- Quantity: 75 grams
- Source Type: Bee Colonies
- Product Type: Small & Crunchy Pellets
- Shelf Life: Maximum 12 Months
- Container: Glass Jar
- Ingredient Type: Vegetarian
- Country of Origin: India
- Certification: FSSAI certified
- Unique Selling Factor: 100% Natural Ingredients, Raw Form, No Mechanical Processing
- It is a natural food supplement that helps in stated areas but it is not a medicine.
- We recommend you to consult your physician before taking the product.
- This product should not be consumed in pregnancy & during breastfeeding.
- Do not consume if you are allergic to pollen grains.